UPSC Recruitment 2019 |National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam | 392 Posts | Freshers |4 February 2019
|Position||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam|
|No. of Vacancies||392|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Date Posted||10th January 2019|
|last Date||4th February 2019|
Total Vacancies:392 Posts
- National Defence Academy (Army) – 208 Posts
- National Defence Academy (Navy) – 42 Posts
- National Defence Academy (Air Force) – 92 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 50 Posts
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms (162.5 cms. for Air Force).
- Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
- Physical standards relaxed as per govt rules.
Age Limit :14 to 25 Years,as on 01.04.2019.
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for physically handicapped persons
- Others as per govt rules.
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of: (i) Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
Scheme of Examination:
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
- The question papers (test booklets) of Mathematics and part “B” of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- For each wrong answer has been given by the candidate, One third (0.33) of the marks deducted as penalty.
|General Ability Test||600||2½ Hours|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
UPSC Exam Application Fees: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST candidates)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the below link.
More info & Application Form: Click here