DRDO DEBEL Walk-in-Interview 2019 | Junior Research Fellow | BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | 6 Posts | Freshers | Venue date: 5th February 2019
|Position||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Date Posted||10th January 2019|
|last Date||5th February 2019|
- Postgraduate degree (M.Sc or equivalent) in Chemistry with 1st Division and NET qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET) MHRD GATE or JEST. OR
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/B.Tech) in Nanotechnology/Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering in 1st Division with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification. OR
- Postgraduate (M.E/M.Tech) degree in Nanotechnology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering in 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- JRF (Cat-2):
- Graduate degree in professional course (BTech/BE) in Textile Engineering/ Textile Technology/ Polymer Science & Technology/Textile Chemistry/ Fibre Science with 1st Division with CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE qualification. OR
- Postgraduate (MTech) degree in Textile Engineering/Textile Technology/Polymer Science & Technology/ Textile Chemistry, Fibre Science with 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- JRF (Cat-3)
- Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences /Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/Microbiology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with CSIR-UGC NET Qualification.
- CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST qualified with valid fellowship at the time of joining.
Age limit : Below 28 years as on 05.01.2019
- Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and/or Walk-in-interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the procedures.
All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly completed application (prescribed format) by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 1 February 2019 and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 5 February 2019.
More info & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: Tuesday,5th February 2019 Reporting Time: 0900-0930 hrs
DRDO, ADE CAMPUS,
CV RAMAN NAGAR, SURANJAN DAS ROAD,
BANGALORE – 560093.