Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 |Management Trainee (Technical)|BE/B.Tech(EEE,ECE,MECH,CORE) | 2019 Batch |Across India | Last Date:26th January 2019
|Position||Management Trainee (Technical)|
|No. of Vacancies||77|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR 20600 PM (After training:11.86 LPA)|
|Published Date||9th January 2019|
|Last Date||20th February 2019|
Total Vacancies: 77 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 20 Post
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 31 Post
- Management Trainee (Metallurgy) – 26 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL / METALLURGY disciplines from a University/Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE.
Equivalent Streams –
- Electrical – Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Machine / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical & Automation/Mechatronics/Industrial & Production Engineering /Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering/Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering/Manufacturing process & Automation/ Production Engineering / Power Engineering
- Metallurgy – Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science
- The candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD)
- Final year students, if selected should be in a position to submit their provisional certificate and final marks sheets by August 2019.
Age limit: : Below 27 years (Born not earlier than 01-12-1991)as on 01-12-2018.
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government rules.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in GATE-2019 will be shortlisted to appear for Personal Interview.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(Tech) in RINL are required to appear for GATE-2019 in the relevant discipline.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
More details:Click here
Apply Link: Click Here ( 10-01-2019)