Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 |PC/SSC Officers |B.E/B.Tech((ECE,EEE,MECH,CSE,AERO,etc)|Freshers | 102 Posts |Last Date: 1st February 2019
|No. of Vacancies||102|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date Posted||5th January 2019|
|Last Date||1st February 2019|
Total vacancies: 102 Posts
- Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] – 12 Posts
- Executive Branch [General Service] – 27 Posts
- Executive Branch [Hydrography Cadre] – 3 Posts
- Engineering Branch [General Service] – 28 Posts
- Electrical Branch [General Service] – 32 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course from any AICTE recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum height – 157 cms.
- Correlated weight as per height and age.
Eligible Streams in Executive/Technical Branches:
|Branch/Cadre||Streams in BE/ B. Tech|
|NAIC||(i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application|
|General Service/ Hydrography Cadre||BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)|
|Engineering Branch||(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control|
|Electrical Branch||(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation|
Age Limit: as on 05.01.2019
- Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interviews based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech degree.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
SSB Interview Centre: Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolka.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here (Online application available from 12 January 2019)