BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 | Graduate/Technician Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma | 229 Posts | Freshers | 21st January 2019
|No. of Vacancies||229|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Date Posted||2nd January 2019|
|last Date||21st January 2019|
Total Vacancies: 229 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 138 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 1 Post
- Civil Engg. – 3 Posts
- Computer Science & Application – 4 Posts
- Electrical Engg. – 43 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. – 13 Posts
- Industrial Engg. – 7 Posts
- Information Technology – 1 Post
- Instrumentation Technology – 1 Post
- Mechanical Engg. – 60 Posts
- Metallurgy – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 91 Posts
- Civil Engg. – 5 Posts
- Electrical Engg. – 24 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. – 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 40 Posts
- Modern office Mgmt – 20 Posts.
Graduate Apprentice: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute /University recognized by AICTE.
Technician Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management in the relevant branch from Institute /University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before June 2016 is not eligible for Apprentice training.
- Candidates having 1year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per the Apprentices Act.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019):14 to 25 Years.
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for physically handicapped persons
- Others as per govt rules.
Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, a selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the procedures.
Step 1: Eligible candidates should enroll/register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before online application. (OR)
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 January 2019. After successfully submitted, send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 January 2019.
More info & Application Form: Click here
Post Box No. 35,
Piplani Post Office,
BHEL Bhopal – 462022 (M.P.)