Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 | Transaction Risk Investigator | BE/B.Tech/Any degree | 2014-2018 Batch | Freshers | Bangalore | Venue Date:2 to 5 January 2019
|Position||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||INR 2.75 to 3.75 LPA|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ Any degree|
|Published Date||31st December 2018|
|Venue Date||2 to 5 January 2019|
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Note: Candidates who have applied for this role in the last 6 Months are not eligible.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Interview Process:
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive.
Venue Date: 2nd January to 5th January 2019 Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Documents to Carry:
- 3 copies of Updated Resume.
- Pan Card (Mandatory)
Application Link: Click Here