ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 | BE/ B.Tech/Any Degree | Freshers | 2016/ 2017/ 2018 Batch | Across India | Last date:ASAP
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA+|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/Any degree|
|Published Date||23rd December 2018|
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in any Discipline
Candidates should have 55% (Aggregate) in their graduation
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2018): Up to 25 Years (Should have been born on or after 31st July 1993).
- About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme:The candidates selected for ICIC PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).The Programm fees will be Rs.3,62,250/ (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT).So total fees will be Rs.3,78,604. Candidates can arrange Fees by themselves(Self-funding) or they can apply for an educational loan in ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank Recruitment-PO Programme StructureThe programme structure is as follows:
Term 1:4 Months Classroom training IMA, Bengaluru Term 2: 2 Months Internship ICICI Bank Term 3: 2 Months Classroom training IMA, Bengaluru Term 4: 4 Months On-the-job training ICICI Bank
After the successful completion of PO programme probationary officers appointed in ICICI Bank, Across the country as Deputy Manager Band I Role.
- The ICICI PO Selection consists of following steps
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click Here