Shipping Corporation(SCI) Recruitment 2019 |Trainee Electrical Officers | BE/ B.Tech/Diploma| 40 Posts | 4th January 2019
|Position||Trainee Electrical Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Date Posted||21st December 2018|
|last Date||4th January 2019|
Diploma and Degree holders:
- Passed three years Diploma with 60% marks or four years Degree with 50% marks in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication/ Communication engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation. The diploma/ degree must be recognized by any State or Central Govt. or the AICTE.
- Must have completed 4 months ETO course from DGS approved training institute.
- Retired Indian Navy Personnel: B.E. / Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy, and has sailed as chief artificer (power side only) and is in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate.
Age Limit :as on 04.01.2019
- Diploma and Degree holders: Below 30 years.
- Retired Indian Navy Personnel: Below 45 years
- Age Relaxations: 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC and ST Candidates
The selection will be based on the performance of Interview.
Course details: Candidate has to undergo 6 days course ETO Practical Training in Mumbai.
Venue Date: 04.01.2019 (Friday) Time: 10:30 Hrs
SCI Head Office Mumbai,
245 Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point,
- Must be in a possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport, Pan Card, and INDOS No.
- Must have completed all required STCW-2010 courses including STSDSD from DGS approved institutes.
- Must have oil tanker DCE.
- Candidates to produce all original certificates- including age and caste for verification.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here