Mphasis Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019 | Associate Software Engineer |2017-2019 Batch|BE/ B.Tech/ BCA, MCA, M.Tech,any degree | Freshers | Across India | Last date: ASAP
|Position||Associate System Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR. Best in industry.|
|Education||BE / B.Tech / MCA /M.tech|
|Published Date||22nd July 2019|
Mphasis Recruitment 2019:
|Trainee Associate Software Engineer||Bangalore, Hyderabad & Pune|
|Trainee Transaction Processing Officer||Bangalore|
Eligibility Criteria–Trainee Associate Software Engineer:
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TCS||23rd august||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Incedo||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|goldman sachs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work with high performing teams.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Application Link:AMCAT LINK- Click Here
Trainee Transaction Processing Officer:
|Job Role||Trainee Transaction Processing Officer|
- Under Graduates/Graduates (10+2+3), preferred B.Com, B.B.A, B.B.M,
- Exceptions: M.Com & MBA’S, BE & B Tech
- Fresher’s + experienced both can apply.
- Work experience of 0-24 months depending upon the level will be preferable.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Accurately follow pre-defined business processes.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Adaptable to changing demands and conditions
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Build customer relationships by understanding and meeting their needs to maximize customer retention.
- Handling tasks and providing a resolution within TAT and Handling escalated tasks and critical tasks.
- Staying current with knowledge of products/ processes & services offered by the client.
- Ensure full adherence to all the quality parameters.
- Ensure 100% adherence to schedule.
- Meeting all defined targets like Productivity, Accuracy, Product Knowledge, Schedule adherence and maintenance of requisite trackers.
How to apply :
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here