South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 | Probationary Officers | Freshers | Any Degree | Across India |16th December 2018
|Posting Type||Private Sector|
|Company||South Indian Bank|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date Posted||6th December 2018|
|last Date||16th December 2018|
- Candidate should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular course (full-time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 30.11.2018 only will be eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2018): Below 25 years.
Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
- Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for the online test, GD and Personal Interview.
Examination Centre: Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Kolkata.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- The test contains 120 questions with duration of 2 Hrs (120 Minutes).
- Tests will be made available on in English.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 min|
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretations||40||50||40 min|
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST Category: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here
Online Application – Start Date: 10th December 2018.
Online Application – End Date: 16th December 2018.
Online Test : 12th December 2018