KIOCL Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Freshers | BE/B.Tech | 25 Posts | 4 January 2019
|Company||Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL)|
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Date Posted||6th December 2018|
|last Date||4th January 2019|
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- GET (Mechanical Engg) – 12 Posts
- GET (Electrical Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg) – 7 Posts
- GET (Electronics & Communication Engg/Instrumentation & Control Engg) – 4 Posts
- GET (Computer Science) – 2 Posts
Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Computer Science Engineering from a recognized/ reputed Indian University recognized by AICTE.
- Passed out during 2016-17 & 2017-18
- Minimum 75% for General candidates and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
Age Limit : Below 27 years As on 30.11.2018
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Persons with Disabilities – 5 years for General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST.
The selection process of posts will be based on GATE 2018 Score.
- The candidates called for interview shall present mandatory the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
- Print out of On-line filled application form
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age.
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets &Certificates, from 10th Standard onwards)
- GATE 2018 Score sheet.
- Persons with Disability shall produce Certificate with photograph
issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum
degree of disability.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)
(Non-creamy layer) certificate from the Competent Authority.
- OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate
that they do not belong to Creamy Layer.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD categories)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
Deputy General Manager(HR&A),
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road,
More info & Application Form: Click here
- Date of Advertisement in Newspaper: 4th Dec 2018
- Starting date for submission of online application: Link will be activated soon
- Last date for submission of online application: 4th January 2019