MECON Recruitment 2018 |Management Trainee | BE/B.Tech/MBA/Others | 30 Posts | Last date: 2nd January 2019
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date Posted||3rd December 2018|
|Last Date||2nd January 2019|
Total Vacancies:30 posts
- MT (Civil) – 5 Posts
- MT (Architecture) – 1 Post
- MT (Mechanical) – 8 Posts
- MT (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- MT (Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- MT (Metallurgy) – 2 Posts
- MT (Mining) – 3 Posts
- MT (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- MT (HR) – 2 Posts
- MT (Marketing) – 2 Posts
- MT (Corporate Communication) – 1 Post
Management Trainee (Technical): Degree in relevant branch of Engineering From an Indian University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ Council of Architecture.
Management Trainee (HR): PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with specialization in HRM/ Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ HRD/ Labour Welfare or equivalent (Minimum 2 years Duration).
Management Trainee (Marketing): MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing (Minimum 02 years duration).
Management Trainee (Corporate Communication): PG Degree/ PG Diploma in journalism & Communication/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication/ Public Relations or equivalent (Minimum 2 years duration).
Relevant Engineering disciplines –
- Civil – Civil Engineering
- Architecture – Architecture
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering/Technology
- Electrical – Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Metallurgy – Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining – Mining Engineering/Technology
- Computer Science – Computer Science / IT
Note: The candidates appearing in final qualifying degree examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Age limit : Below 28 Years (Relaxation as per government policy) as on 31.05.2019
- The selection process shall comprise of Written Test and Interview.
- The weightage of written test and personal interview shall be 80:20.
- The candidates who qualify the written test based on their performance (merit) shall be called for interview.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (No fee for SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Ex-servicemen category)
- Mode of Payment: Application Fee through Online mode in Bank of Baroda, Lalpur Ranchi Branch, IFSC Code: BARB0LALRAN (5th Character is zero), A/c no. 41110200000192, Beneficiary Name: MECON Limited (Current Account)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by latest by 1st December 2018 to 30th December 2018.
More info & Application Form: Click here