HEC Recruitment 2018 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Any degree | 169 Posts | Last date: 10th December 2018
|Company||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC)|
|No. of Vacancies||169|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Any degree|
|Date Posted||30th November 2018|
|Last Date||10th December 2018|
Total Vacancies: 169 Posts
Graduate Trainee: 73 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 2 Posts.
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 5 Posts.
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engg / Electronics & Communication Engineering – 11 Posts.
- Industrial Engineering – 2 Posts.
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 36 Posts.
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 9 Posts.
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 8 Posts.
Technician Trainee: 96 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 7 Posts.
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 13 Posts.
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engg / Electronics & Communication Engineering – 21 Posts.
- Industrial Engineering – 3 Posts.
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 46 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 6 Posts.
- A degree or diploma from a recognized University in the relevant Branch/Discipline.
- Non-Engineering Graduate from a recognized University. (A person who holds a degree in any subject other than Engineering or Technology).
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2016.
- After passing, Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination candidate should not have
undergone any training/work experience of more than one year.
- The candidate who has registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason/ground are not eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 30.11.2018): 18 to 30 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy).
The Selection will be done on the basis of percentage of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- General and OBC (NCL): Rs. 50/-
- SC, ST, and PWD (Persons with Disability): Rs. 125/-
Mode of Payment: Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or
Masters) / Bank Challan.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here