TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate System Engineer | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | 16th December 2018
|Position||Associate System Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Date Posted||28th November 2018|
|Venue Date||16th December 2018|
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2017/2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- Eligible Streams from UG/PG: Open to All Engineering Streams
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc: MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) M.Sc in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Students with Work Experience: Relevant Work Experience will be considered for 2017 YOP students.
- Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs: Students with backlogs are not allowed to appear for the Off Campus.
- Academic Gap Criteria: An Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be complete within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
- Only Full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Note: Students who appeared for the test on November 13th / 14th are not eligible.
The Selection is based on written test followed by an interview. The written test pattern is given below.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here