Sapient Recruitment 2018 |Freshers | Trainee Technology | BE /B.Tech | 2017th Batch|Bangalore&Gurgaon|Last Date: Asap
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Experience||Freshers (0-1 years)|
|Salary||INR 5L PA|
|Date Posted||26th November 2018|
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Core branches) 2017 batch candidates only.
- Want to grow with-and beyond-the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Are solutions oriented, structured, open to travel and have excellent client-facing and communication capabilities
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the global markets’ ever-changing nature and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment.
Eligible streams :
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
- Information Technology(IT) or Information Science(IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
Service Agreement: 18 months(If the candidate breaches the contract, the compensation he/she will have to pay is Rs 1.5Lakhs)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply here :
Apply Link : Click Here