ISRO Walk-in-Interview 2018 | Graduate Apprentices | 173 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ BLISc/ Others | 30th November & 1st December 2018
|Company||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|No. of Vacancies||173|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ BLISc/ Others|
|Date Posted||21st November 2018|
|Venue Date||30th November 2018 &
1st December 2018
Total Vacancies: 173 Posts
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg. – 15 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 10 Posts
- Civil Engg. – 12 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engg. – 20 Posts
- Electrical Engg. – 12 Posts
- Electronics Engg. – 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 40 Posts
- Metallurgy – 6 Posts
- Production Engg. – 6 Posts
- Library & Information Science – 8 Posts
- Catering Technology/ Hotel Management – 4 Posts.
- First Class Engg. Degree (Four/ three-year duration) granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/6.84 CGPA.
- Bachelors Degree + First Class BLISc with not less than 60% marks.
- First Class Degree in Catering Technology/Hotel Management with not less than 60%
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engg./Tech./Lib. Sci./Hotel Management in/after
April 2016 are only eligible to apply.
- Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any organization/firm are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Govt. /Public/Private sectors are not eligible.
Age limit (As on 14.12.2018): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
The Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents at the following postal address on or before 1st December 2018 and attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 30th November 2018 & 1st December 2018.
More info & Application Form: Click here
The Sr. Administrative Officer,
R&R Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre,
Venue Date: 30.11.2018 & 01.12.2018 Time: 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management,
- 30.11.2018 (Friday) – Aeronautical / Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical & Production.
- 01.12.2018 (Saturday) – Computer Sci/Engg., Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Library & Information Science and Catering Technology/ Hotel Management.