National Insurance Recruitment 2018 | B.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ M.Com | Accounts Apprentice | 150 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 27th November 2018
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||1st Year: Rs.25,000/Month
2nd Year: Rs.30,000/Month
|Education||B.Com/ CA/ ICWA / MBA/ M.Com|
|Published Date||15th November 2018|
|Last Date||27th November 2018|
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
|State||No. of Posts|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||9|
|Assam & North Eastern states||5|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||10|
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh||12|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh||8|
|Maharashtra & Goa||19|
|Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand||8|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||25|
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate in COMMERCE discipline from a recognized University. (OR)
- Must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. (OR)
- Must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI). (OR)
- Must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management
- Must have qualified the Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a UGC recognized university.
Note: Graduate /Post Graduate with at least 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates
Age limit (As on 01.11.2018):21 to 27 years for General candidates.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidate.
- 5 Years for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
- Selection would be based on the performance in the online test & interview.
- The weight-age (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- Online Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks. The Objective Test will be online.
Scheme of Examination:
|General Accounting Principles||100|
|English Language Objective||40|
|General Awareness & Reasoning||20|
- SC/ ST / PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD: Rs.600/-
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment by following the link given below.
More Info & Application Link: Click Here
|Commencement of online registration of application||13/11/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||27/11/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||27/11/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||12/12/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||13/11/2018 to 27/11/2018|