Accenture Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Customer Support| Any Degree | Bangalore| Walk-In Date: 14-16th November 2018
|Position||Customer support associate|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salay||INR 1.5 to 3.75 LPA|
|Venue Date to Apply||14-16th november|
- Graduate (Freshers) or Undergraduate (With 6 months work Exp)
- Experience: 0 to 1+ years of exp, (Customer Support).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Rotational Shifts
- Note: BE, Btech or masters degree candidates not eligible to apply.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Effective relationship with the client.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and attend walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications and duly filled-in application at the following venue from 14-16th November 2018.
Venue Date & Time: 14 Nov to 16 Nov 2018 (Wednesday to Friday) at 11 AM onwards
Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.
Contact Person: Rajath (8296045344) – Please Write Rajath on top of your Resume
- 10th Markes card
- 2nd puc marks card
- Degree certificates, PDC and all semester marks cards
- Pan card, Adhar card, Driving and Identification cards
- Previous Company Experience letters, offer letters, Payslip