Indian Army Recruitment 2018 | BE/ B.Tech | Permanent Commissioned Officers (TGC-129) | Freshers | 40 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 28th November 2018
|Position||Permanent Commissioned Officers (TGC-129)|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Published Date||13th November 2018|
|Last Date||28th November 2018|
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Civil – 10 Posts.
- Architecture – 1 Post.
- Mechanical – 4 Posts.
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics – 5 Posts.
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/M. Sc (Computer Sc) – 6 Posts.
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/
Satellite Communication – 7 Posts.
- Electronics – 2 Posts.
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts.
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 2 Posts.
- Micro Electronics and Microwave – 1 Post.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course (OR) Pursuing in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream (AICTE Approved)|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg (Structural Engg), Structural Engg|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical &
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical &
|Computer Sc & Engineering / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/
M. Sc (Computer Sc)
|Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology|
Age Limit (As on 01 Jul 2019): 20 to 27 years.
- Height – 157.5 Cms
- Weight (Kg) – Correlated with height
- Relaxed as per Govt rules.
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HO of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB
Interview at one of the Selection Centres by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I
will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official
website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
SSB Selection Centre: Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) (or) Kapurthala (Punjab).
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment by following the link given below.
More Info & Application Link: Click Here