AP Police Recruitment 2018 | Sub Inspector/ Constable/ Station Fire Officer | Andhra Pradesh | 3137 Posts | Last Date: 7th December 2018
|Company||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Position||Sub Inspector, Deputy Jailor, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Police Constable, Firemen & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||3137|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Published Date||9th November 2018|
|Last Date||24th November 2018 & 7th December 2018|
Total Vacancies: 3137 Posts
- Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men &Women) – 150 Posts
- Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women) – 75 Posts
- Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) – 75 Posts
- Deputy Jailor (Men) – 10 Posts
- Deputy Jailors (Women) – 4 Posts
- Station Fire Officers (Men) – 20 Posts
- Asst.Public Prosecutors – 50 Posts
- Police Constable (Civil) – 1600 Posts
- Police Constable (AR) – 300 Posts
- Police Constable (APSP) – 300 Posts
- Warder (Male) – 100 Posts
- Warder (Women) – 23 Posts
- Firemen – 400 Posts
- Driver operators – 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Degree awarded by any University in India or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- Sub Inspectors of Police: 21 to 25 years
- Deputy Jailor (Men): 21 to 30 years
- Deputy Jailors (Women): 21 to 25 years
- Station Fire Officers (Men): 18 to 30 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxations: 5 years relaxed for Backward Class (or) Scheduled Caste (or) Scheduled Tribes Category & Others as per Govt norms.
Sub Inspector of Police/Station Fire Officer:
- Male – Height (Minimum): 160 cms
- Female – Height (Minimum): 150 cms
- Weight (Only for Female): 38 Kgs
- Chest (Only for Male) – Min. 80 cms Normal with minimum expansion of 3 cm.
- Male – Height (Minimum): 168 cms
- Female – Height (Minimum): 153 cms
- Weight (Only for Female): 45.5 Kg
- Chest (Only for Male) – Min. 87 cms Normal with minimum expansion of 5 cm.
Selection of candidates will be made through the following Process:
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Final Selection.
Pattern of Written Test:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs; and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.
S.I./Station Fire Officer, Dy.Jailor:
- For OCs/BC Category: Rs. 600/-
- For SCs/STs Category: Rs. 300/-
P.C., Warder, and Firemen:
- For OCs/BC Category: Rs. 300/-
- For SCs/STs Category: Rs. 150/-
- Computer Operator: Rs.20,600-65,500/-
- Driver/Senior Bailiff/Examiner: Rs.19,500-62,000/-
- Xerox Machine Operator: Rs.16,600- 52,400/-
- Office Asst/Night Watchman/Masalchi/Sweeper/Sanitary worker: Rs.15,700- 50,000/-
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment by following the link given below.
More Info & Application Link: Click Here
- Submission of Online Application (For S.I./Station Fire Officer & Dy.Jailor): 5th November to 24th November 2018
- Submission of Online Application (For P.C., Warder, and Firemen): 12th November 2018 to 7th December 2018.
- Download of Hall Ticket from the website: 8 days before the Preliminary Written Test.
- Date of Preliminary Examination (S.I./Station Fire Officer/Dy.Jailor): 16th Dec 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination (P.C., Warder and Firemen): 1st Jan 2019