ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Support Engineer | 2015-2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | November 2018
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Published Date||8th November 2018|
- Bachelor/Master’s degree (CS, IT, EEE, ECE, Mech) with CGPA 6 or 60% and above.
- Candidates with no prior working experience are welcome to apply.
- One to three years of relevant work experience will be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills (Additional language Spanish/French).
- Strong customer service skills.
- An effective team player.
- Excellent time management and workload planning skills.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical, organizational, project and process management skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Flexible to work in shifts (morning, afternoon and night).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Good to have prior working experience with ERP tools like SAP, CRM.
- Provide support to Regional / Global Sales & Marketing functions.
- Perform account setup activities and update customer information in CRM/SAP.
- Preparation of contracts and timely review and renewal.
- Execute pricing activities and coordinate with related parties.
- Ensure timely and flawless execution of invoicing activities.
- Provide system access to new users and conduct timely access review.
- Deliver reports, metrics and stewardship and analysis to the Customer Service organization.
- Develop and maintain process documents.
- Lead initiatives to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment by following the link given below.
Application Link: Click Here