Nokia Off Campus Drive 2018 | BE/ B.Tech | M.Tech/ ME/ MCA | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2018 batch| Chennai | Last Date: Asap
|Position||Graduate engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.TECH /MCA|
|Published Date||8th November 2018|
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Computers – 2018 Batch
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast-paced, innovative
environment is desirable
To reinforce our team in Chennai, Fixed Networks Management Solutions group is looking for a Graduate Engineering Trainee to work on the cutting-edge EMS that manages world leading Nokia access equipment providing DSL and PON services, covering the complete FCAPS space. The team is looking for strong technical candidates for this role.
- Design, Coding and debugging for assigned features
- Unit testing of own code
- Feature testing and test automation
- Review of code developed by other members of the team
- Effective review of product requirements, user documentation, and test designs
- Passionate engineers who can be trusted to deliver high-quality code. We develop EMS/NMS software using technologies including JBoss, Karaf, Spring, Hibernate, Docker, AngularJS etc.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment by following the link given below.
More Info & Application Link: Click Here