Microsoft Recruitment 2018 | Support Engineer | 2015-2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | November 2018
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Published Date||6th November 2018|
qualification: Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering.
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years.
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service in regard to finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex level of problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as a technical resource for broad and complex issues, and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in-depth” technical training to other engineers.
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for a knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Application Link: Click Here