IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate System Engineer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Across India | November 2018
|Position||Associate System Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Published Date||6th November 2018|
- Degree: B.Tech/ BE, M.Tech/ ME, MCA.
- Entry-level position with Specialization to be obtained before the start of the employment as below :
- Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Computer Science & Information Security/ Computer Technology and Application/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering.
- Education completion year – 2017 and 2018.
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged.
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views.
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems.
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Application Link: Click Here