Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2018 | Freshers | Splz Associate Infra Engg | 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | November 2018
|Position||Splz Associate Infra Engg|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Published Date||5th November 2018|
- 2018 passing out BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterward.
- Electronics/Communications engineering background, with proven top quartile academic track record will be preferred.
- Project work in at least one contemporary area of engineering.
- Awards/recognitions in any field (academics/sports/extra-curricular).
- Basic knowledge in Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security/Cloud configuration/administration.
- Good interest in various technologies for IT services in the monitoring, Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security/Cloud.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
- Basic understanding of the IT Service Management processes including Incident, Problem, Change Management, Service Request.
- Understanding about the different Request Fulfillment.
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision.
- Any Development experience is plus.
- Enthusiastic and ready to take up challenges and learn recent technologies.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ready to work in Shift Timing based on Business Need.
- ITIL experience is a plus.
- Project work in Cloud/Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
First 6 months- Specialization Trainee at Level-1
Post 6 months- Splz Associate Infra Engg at Level-2
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
Training agreement: Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
- SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test).
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR).
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Application Link: Click Here