Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Commandant | 2017,2018 Batch | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ LLB/12th/Others | Across India | Last date:30thNovember 2018
|Company||Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 pm|
|Education||BE /B.Tech /LLB / 12th /Others|
|Published Date||4th November 2018|
|Drive Date||30th November 2018|
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).
Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA):
- Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination.
Note: Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Height (Men) – Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Height (Women) – Minimum height is 152 cms.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates
- Law Officers: Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Core branches) 2017 batch candidates only.
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
Information Technology (IT) or Information Science (IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Electronics and Communication (ECE)
Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type.
- The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below online from 18th November 2018 to 30th November 2018.
For ad link:Click here
Application Link: Click Here