SBI SO Recruitment 2018 | Specialist Officers | BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ Others | 47 Vacancies | Last date: 22nd November 2018
|Company||State Bank of India|
|Position||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|Salary||INR. 23 Laks/Annum|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ Others|
|Published Date||31st October 2018|
|Last Date||22nd November 2018|
Total Vacancies: 47 Posts
- Analytics Translators – 4 Posts
- Sector Credit Specialists – 19 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists – 4 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists – 20 Posts
- B.Tech/ B.E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/MBA (Business Analytics)/ M.Stat. (ISI Kolkata)
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications
Sector Credit Specialists: Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
Portfolio Management Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance).
Sector Risk Specialists:
- Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) /ICWA/ CFA.
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP).
Age limit (As on 30.09.2018): 25 to 35 years
- 5 years for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL)
- PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)-13 Years, PWD (GEN)-10 Years
- Others as per government policy.
- Middle Management Grade Scale-III: CTC 19.50 LPA (Rs.42,020-51,490/Month).
- Senior Management Grade Scale-IV: CTC 23.00 LPA (Rs.50,030-59,170/Month).
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More Info & Application Link: Click Here
- Starting date of Online Registration: 30th October 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration: 22nd October 2018
- Online payment of application fee: 30th October 2018 to 22nd November 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 7th December 2018