Amazon Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Support Associate | 2017-2018 Batch | Any Graduates | Bangalore | October 2018
|Position||Seller Support Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Salay||Best In Industry|
|Education||Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)|
|Date Posted||23rd October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
- Language: English
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.