CECRI Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Project Assistant | 10 Posts | M.Sc | Karaikudi, Tamilnadu | Walk-In Date: 24th September 2018
|Company||Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Experience||Level II – Freshers
Level III – 2 Years
|Salay||Level II: Rs.25,000/Month
Level III: Rs.28,000/Month
|Venue Date to Apply||24-09-2018|
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Che/Phy/Material Sci) – 3 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Che/Phy/Biotechnology) – 4 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Chemistry) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-II (Microbiology / Biotechnology) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-III (Che/Phy/Material Sci) – 1 Post
- Educational Qualification: Project Assistant-II: M.Sc., in Chemistry/ Physics/ Materials Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- Experience: Project Assistant-III: M.Sc., in Chemistry/ Physics/ Materials Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) plus 2 years experience.
Project Assistant Level II: Below 30 years
Project Assistant Level III: Below 35 years.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and attend walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications and duly filled-in application at the following venue on 24 September 2018.
CSIR-Central ElectroChemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Tamil Nadu 630003.
For more info & Apply Link: Click Here