TN PWD Recruitment 2018 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice | 163 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 15th September 2018
|Company||TamilNadu Public Works Department (TN PWD)|
|Position||Graduate/ Technician Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||163|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Education||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech|
|Last Date to Apply||2018-09-15|
Duration of Training: One Year
Total Vacancies: 163
Graduate Apprentices: 54 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 42 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) – 12 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 109 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 91 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) – 18 Posts
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2016/2017/or 2018).
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15th September 2018.
- Online Application starting date: 01.09.2018
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 15.09.2018
- Last date for applying PWD: 16.09.2018
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 18.09.2018
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 25.09.2018 & 26.09.2018
For More Info: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here