KPSC Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Conservator of Forest | 24 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Last date: 9th October 2018
|Company||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Position||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
- For B.Sc. Forestry Graduates: A degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry from a recognized University.
- For Science and Engineering Graduates: Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology or a holder of Bachelor of Engineering degree in any recognized University.
- The minimum marks obtained in these degree courses shall not be less than 50% of the maximum marks.
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General candidates: 35 years
- Category 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): 38 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
- Height (Men) – 163 Cms
- Height (Women) – 150 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 74-79 Cms (Minimum 5 Cms Expansion)
The selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
Scheme of Main Examination:
|Forestry – Paper I||100|
|Forestry – Paper II||100|
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- CAT 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): Rs. 300/-
- Ex-serviceman: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 10th September 2018 to 9th October 2018.
For More Info: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here