WCL Recruitment 2018 | Mining Sirdar | 333 Posts | Diploma | Nagpur (Maharashtra) | Last Date: 27th September 2018
|Company||Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)|
|Position||Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer T&S Gr-C|
|No. of Vacancies||333|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date to Apply||27-09-2018|
- Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS OR
- Diploma in Mining & Surveying, Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS
- Valid First Aid Certificate
Age limit: Minimum Age – 18 years as on 31.08.2018
Maximum Age limit:
- 30 years for General
- 33 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 35 years for SC/ST candidates
- The selection process will comprise of written test only. The candidates who obtain qualifying marks will be shortlisted on the basis of merit.
- The Written test shall comprise of 100 questions (objective type, multiple choice). The duration of examination is of Two hours.
Minmum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% for General candidates
- 35% for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 30% for SC/ST candidates
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 27th September 2018.
General Manager (P/IR),
Western Coalfields Limited,
Coal Estate, Civil Line,
Nagpur – 440001.
For more details & Application Form: Click Here