IOCL Recruitment 2018 | Trade/ Technician Apprentice | 345 Vacancies | ITI/ Diploma/ Any degree | Across India | Last Date: 21st September 2018
|Company||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Position||Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||345|
|Industry||Oil and Gas|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per standard|
|Education||ITI/ Diploma/ Any degree|
|Last Date to Apply||21-09-2018|
Total Vacancies: 345
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry – 145 Posts
- Karnataka – 68 Posts
- Kerala – 46 Posts
- Telangana – 42 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 43 Posts
Technical Trade Apprentice: Matric (Class X) with 2 yrs. full time ITI Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist.
Technician Apprentice: 3 yrs. full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates for reserved position from recognized Institute/University.
Non -Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant): 3 yrs. full time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates for reserved position from recognized Institute/ University.
- The candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship earlier or pursuing apprenticeship Training or job experience for 1 or more NOT eligible.
- Candidates possessing higher qualifications such as B.E, MBA, MCA, CA/ICWA or equivalent shall not be considered.
Age limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31.08.2018
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC)
- Others as per govt rules.
- The Selection process shall consist of two stages – Written Test and Personal Interview.
- The written test will comprise of 100 objective type questions and shall be 90 minutes of duration.
- The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for Interview will be 15%.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% (5% relaxable for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Examination Centre: Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin & Bangalore.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21st September 2018.
- Date of opening of online application on IOCL Website: 1st September 2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 21st September 2018
- Date of Written Examination: 14th October 2018.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here