Wipro Direct Off Campus Drive 2018 | Project Engineer | 2018 Batch | All Engineering Graduates | PAN India | Last Date: 5th July 2018
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salay||INR. 3.2 to 3.3 LPA|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics|
|Last Date to Apply||05-07-2018|
- Education: BE/ B.Tech
- Branches: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Year of Passing: 2018 Batch
- Percentage Criteria:
- 50% in 10th 50% in 12th and 60% or 6.0 CGPA in UG.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Maximum of 3 years gap is allowed.
- Only UG. No PG
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Wipro Online Assessment Syllabus: Click Here
How To Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply drive in online latest by 5th July 2018.
Application Link: Click Here
Note: Venue details will be sent to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.