NRL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Management Trainee | MBA/ PGDM | Across India | Last Date: 18th August 2019
|Company||Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||0 – 0 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||2019-08-18|
- Officer (Finance) Grade ‘A’– Chartered Accountant: 2 posts
- Officer (Finance) Grade ‘A’ – Cost & Management Accountant: 1 post
- Management Trainee (Estate): 1 post
- Management Trainee (HR): 2 posts
Officer (Finance) Grade ‘A’– Chartered Accountant:
- Candidates Should Complete Chartered Accountant and should also hold Associate Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Officer (Finance) Grade ‘A’ – Cost & Management Accountant:
- Candidates Should Complete Cost and Management Accountant and should also hold Associate Membership of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Management Trainee (Estate):
- Candidates Should Complete 2 years MBA/PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/ UGC recognized institute/ university/ deemed university with 4 years engineering qualification at degree level.
- Persons with experience of working in operation of Real Estate, Shopping Mall or Hotel will have the advantage
Management Trainee (HR):
- Candidates Should Complete 2 years MBA/ PGDM with specialization in HR from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University.
Note: Engineering degree can be B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg. Candidates having 5 years of B.E /B.Tech. + M.E/ M.Tech. integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree program in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018 )
- For Officer (Finance): 32 Years
- For all other positions: 30 Years.
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years.
- Management Trainees will be on training for a period of one year and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs 60,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of training, they will be considered for placement in Officers
Grade `A’ with a probationary period of 12 months on a pay scale of Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,80,000.
- Officer (Finance) shall be placed in Officer Grade ‘A’ with a probationary period of 12 months on a pay scale of Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,80,000.
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Personal interview or/and Group Discussion of the shortlisted candidates.
- The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online .
Application Fee: Rs.600/-
Note: Application fee will be refunded to those candidates who appear the online test.