Job alert update -Airbus Recruitment 2019 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech -Mechanical/Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: System Mechanical – Engineer,Associate Engineer – Aircraft Maintanance
Qualification: Preferably a masters degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical engineering
Experience: 0 – 3Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Incedo||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering) with 0-2 yrs. experience.
The jobholder will contribute to System Mechanical Standard Parts data and knowledge management by understanding the digitalization requirements, providing inputs to the developers/able to develop simple tool sets to analyse the data, organizing the data coming from different Airbus systems like DocMaster, ESDB, Exalead, MAPIS, NSPI, AQPL, CoreALL etc. The candidate shall be leading the digitalization project for mechanical standard parts team, liaising with different departments in Airbus and be self-motivated to start the activities on his/her own.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Exposure to use of Coding tools and methods for analysing data for Pattern Analysis and/or Data analysis in aerospace & aviation domain.
- Exposure to R, Python, C/C++, and XL VB.
- Interest to work in combined area of Aerospace structural application and use of modern tools.
- Project management
- Overall understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills
- Agile Processes (SAFe / Scrum / Kanban) – Optional.
- Learn and Develop Lean Agile Leadership
- Understands customer needs
- Reviews and prioritize the user stories (requirements)
- Defines Sprint / Iteration Objectives
- Contributes in preparing the Release Plan / Program Increment (PI) Plan
- Coordinates and synchronizes with other Product Owners, part of the same Agile Release Train
- Defines the Product Roadmap, Defines Definition of Done Defines Definition of Ready
- Develops meaningful user stories
- Ensure the quality of user stories by validating the user stories 10. Design the application design and develop code if necessary
How to Apply: Send your latest CV to Airbusindia.email@example.com
Apply Link: Click here.
Associate Engineer – Aircraft Maintanance.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Preferably a masters degree in aeronautical engineering
- Modeling and analysis of aircraft performance during all phases of flight and the development of On-Board applications for aircraft performance
- Contributing to the delivery of the aerodynamics deliverables (CFD Production/Validation/Pilot Application, POD based Modelling, Tool Development, Data Modeling/Analysis, Geometry Modeling)
- Continuously looking for the improvement for processes and explore innovative ideas for new modelling processes for Aero and Perfo Data Models.
- The candidate should have strong aerodynamics and aircraft performance basics with familiarity of various performance parameters in different phases of flight e.g. take-off, landing, braking, cruise, climb etc.
- Generate and validate performance data files that are used during low speed and high speed operations.
- Generate and validate performance databases for Flight Management System applications.
- Low speed performance analysis of parameters like take off distance, braking distance.
- High speed performance analysis of parameters like fuel burn, maximum range Mach number, climb rate.
- Must comply with all the internal and regulatory quality requirements diligently
- Aircraft performance
- Flight mechanics
- Aerodynamics (Basic CFD is a plus!)
- Basic control theory
- Programming skills in MATLAB, C, FORTRAN, Python, UNIX, and/or VB macros in Excel are a plus
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here