HAL Recruitment 2019 | www.hal-india.com | Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Aero, Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, Mech, Prod Engineering | Nashik | Walk-In Date: 22nd November 2019
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices
Training period: 1 Year
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- PM
Job Location: Nashik
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering from a recognized university
For Diploma Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized institution
The selection process for the one-year Apprenticeship Training for the diploma candidates shall possess below steps:-
- A common merit list based on the aggregate percentage scored in all semester will be prepared for each core branch.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms.
How To Apply:All interested and eligible candidates are hereby informed to report for Document verification at HAL Main gate, Ojhar, Nasik on 22nd November 2019 at 9 AM.
Copies of certificates (Two sets) and also produce originals for verification:
- SSC/HSC board certificate
- Degree/Diploma Semester wise mark sheets
- Degree/Diploma Certificate or provisional whichever is applicable
- NATS Portal registration copy
- Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): Income and Asset verification certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy layer certificate (For OBC-In Central Govt.Format)
- PWD/XSM (If Applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- MSI Card (For only HAL) wards
- Two passport size photographs
For More Details: Click Here