HAL Recruitment 2018 | www.hal-india.com | Freshers | Air Traffic Controller Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT, EEE/ ECE | Bangalore & Tumkur (Karnataka) | Last Date: 19th December 2018
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Air Traffic Controller Trainee
Total Vacancies: 13
- Bangalore – 10 Posts
- Tumkur – 3 Posts
Stipend: Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore, Tumkur
Qualification: Full time Degree in Engineering /Technology or its equivalent in Computer Science /Electrical / Electronics.
Eligible branches of Engineering Degree:
- Computer Science: Computer Science / Computer Engg /Computer Science & IT / Information Technology / Information Science &Technology / Computer Systems / Information Systems / Information Science / Software Engg. /Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engg.
- Electrical: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Electronics: Electronics / Electronics &Communication / Instrumentation &Control / Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 19-12-2018
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 03 years for OBC Candidates
- 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Selection process will comprise of Written Test and Skill Test for a total of 160 Marks.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the Written test and Skill Test
- The Final Merit list for calling the Candidates for Document Verification will be drawn based on the cumulative scores of Written Test and Skill Test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Written Test will consist of Multiple Choice Objective and Descriptive Type questions.
- The test will assess the candidate’s knowledge on Engineering Discipline, English, General Aptitude/Arithmetic ability, General Intelligence/Reasoning, General Knowledge, Cognitive Abilities, Psychomotor Abilities, Sensory Abilities, Interactive / Social Scales, Knowledge/Skills Scales, New Interactive / Social Scales etc.
- The Skill Test which would comprise of Voice Test, Group Discussion etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50% Marks each in Written Test and Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Exempted in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Mode of Payment: All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) have been authorized to collect the Application Fee in Account No. “10918220680”, IFSC code. SBIN0001114, Branch code.1114, on behalf of HAL, AIRPORT SERVICE CENTRE.
Examination Centre: Bangalore
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 19th December 2018.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here