General Motors Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineer-Readiness | 2016 to 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | August 2019
Company: General Motors Corporation
General Motors Company, commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”), which became Motors Liquidation Company. The new company purchased the majority of the assets of the old GM, including the brand “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Verification of features/ functionalities developed for BCM.
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies for Unit Testing , System Testing and Functional Testing.
- Issue root causing and debugging on the Test bench using debugger and emulator.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test scripts
- Automation of test plans using plyable (in house tool) for regression testing in dSPACE
- HIL Testing of BCM Features using dSPACE
- Know how on any RTOS preferred
- Experience in SW testing and validation of Automotive systems, preferably BCM,HVAC & PEPS
- Experience in scripting languages such as CAPL/Perl/Python
- HIL testing using dSPACE
- Software debugging skills and tools (debuggers, emulators for NEC V850 FR5 Cortex and other micro’s)
- Experience with CAN/LIN Tools (e.g. CANoe with LIN, CANalyzer, NeoVI)
- Model based design and testing of control systems using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Programming skills in C/ C++
Apply Link: Click Here