Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | GET & PGET Engineer Trainee | 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Across India | May 2019
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: GET/ PGET Engineer Trainee
Business Unit: UTC Aerospace
Salary: Rs 6.25 LPA (GET) & Rs 6.5 LPA (PGET)
Job Location: Bangalore
- Electronics Engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Job Description: This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
How To Apply: Apply ASAP before the link expires.
Application Link: Click Here