Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 | www.cochinshipyard.com | Project Officers | 34 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Instrumentation; MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 24th April 2019
Company: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion.
As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system
With specialised industry knowledge and superior resources, CSL has constantly unfolded new levels of excellence in shipbuilding and ship repair. As a technology leader in India, CSL has adopted the Japanese Integrated Hull Outfitting anhttps://www.cochinshipyard.com/s new construction, which gives a clear edge to CSL in the field of fabrication of commissioning of accommodation modules & topside modification.
Company Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Positions: Project Officers
Total Vacancies: 34
- Mechanical – 20 Posts
- Electrical – 5 Posts
- Electronics – 4 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Instrumentation – 1 Post
- Information Technology – 2 Posts
Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Across India
- For First year – Rs.30,000/- PM
- For Second year – Rs.31,000/- PM
- For Third year – Rs.32,000/- PM
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/Information Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/ Heavy Engineering Company.
- Proficiency and experience of working in a computerised environment would be advantageous.
Age limit: Below 30 years as per 24-06-2019
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the performance of Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No fee for SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD))
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking.
Interview Centre: Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24th April 2019. After submitting successfully, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30th April 2019.
The Chief General Manager (HR & Training),
Cochin Shipyard Ltd,
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here