BEL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches | 2016/ 2017/ 2018 Batch | Bangalore | January 2019
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice
Job Location: Bangalore
Stipend: Rs. 11,110 PM
BE/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines from AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized University.
Eligible streams are:
- Electronics, Telecommunication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental pollution & Control Engg
- Chemical Engineering
- Candidates should have passed degree examination on or after 01.06.2016
- Qualifying Marks: For General/OBC Candidates – first Class (aggregate of 60%in all Sem./CGPA of 6.75) and for SC /ST & PWD Candidates – pass class.
- Those who are pursuing/completed ME/M.Tech and already employed are not eligible.
Age limit: Below 23 Years as on 01-02-2019
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selections will be based on the performance in the written test. List of selected candidates will be uploaded in BEL website (www.bel-india.in) on or before 20.01.2019.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 9th January 2019 to 12th January 2019.
Date: 09-01-2019 to 12-01-2019
Registration Time: 01:00 PM
- 09-01-2019 – Electronics, Telecommunication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation
- 10-01-2019 – Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering & Management
- 11-01-2019 – Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 12-01-2019 – Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Computer engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental pollution & Control Engg, Chemical Engineering
Centre for Learning and Developement,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bangalore – 560013
- Candidates have to appear for written test along with the filled in BIO-DATA format (attached) with a copy of PDC/DEGREE CERTIFICATE
- Candidates have to produce CASTE CERTIFICATE(mandatory) for availing age relaxation benefits
- Candidate should carry HB pencil and eraser.
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here