APSC Recruitment 2019 | www.apsc.nic.in | Freshers | Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer | 463 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 21st December 2019
Company: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett.
On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Company Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 463
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): (Total – 156 Posts)
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): (Total – 307 Posts)
Job Location: Assam
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 30,000 to 1,10,000/- PM
- For Junior Engineer(Civil): Rs. 14,000 to 49,000/- PM
For Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government. or
- Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
For Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Candidate should complete 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
Age limit: 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2019
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Others as per govt rules
The selection process is based on the Screening/Written test and Viva-voce interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.150/-
- No Fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate & Persons with disabilities(PWD) candidates
Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 21 December 2019.
Assam Public Service Commission,
For More Details: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here