Air India Recruitment 2019 | Store Agents | 57 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates | Delhi | November 2019
Company: Air India
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations.
The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share. Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents
Company Website: www.airindia.in
Position: Store Agents
Total Vacancies: 57
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Rs. 21,000/Month
Contract Duration: Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years at Delhi
- Candidates should complete graduate in any discipline/faculty (min. 3 yrs duration) from a recognized University
- Experience: 2-years of experience in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function
- Language Proficiency: Should be conversant in English & Hindi language i.e. ability
to understand, speak & write is desirable.
Age limit: As on 01-10-2019
- For General /EWS Candidates: 21 to 33 years
- For OBC Candidates: 21 to 36 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 21 to 38 years
The candidates would be required to undergo Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) Round.
Criteria for PCA:
|Job knowledge of Material Management||30|
|Personality (Physical appearance/ attitude)
and General awareness
|Working on ERP System/knowledge of computer & customs documentations||10|
- General/EWS Candidates: 60%
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 55%
- For GEN/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Fees
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Limited payable at DELHI.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates first register themselves by filling the online registration form. Registered candidates will be required to appear for Professional Competency Assessment with the printout of Online Registration Form along with all original certificates at the time of walk-in.
Note: Date, Time and Venue of PCA will be intimated after the registration process is over through Air India website www.airindia.in at career’s page.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here